Airing out my futon as well.
1. Check the weather forecast, see of the “laundry index” is high enough.
2. Look outside to see if that makes sense.
3. Gather laundry
4. Go to the machine. If they are all full, but one is about to finish, wait.
5. Put laundry, detergent in the machine, and press スタート
6. 45 min later, grab laundry
7. hang laundry up in the porch.
8. that night, if the laundry is dry, fold and put away
9. If it isn’t dry, hang in my room to fold and put away the following night. (50-100% humidity makes drying things a pain)