Got the pictures uploaded.
I got a coffee table and a shoe rack at Ikea. They don’t match anything else in my apartment, including each other.
Now I am in Geneva, NE, and my phone doesn’t work.
Just some notes/observations in no particular order. (Hence using a <ul> insteal of a <ol>)
- Parking in Chicago sucks. Maybe all big cities are like this. $8/hour, $38 for all day. Except if you enter by 10 and leave by 19.
- Saw the parade. I will upload pictures later
- I am managing to stay in hotels with interesting old buildings.
- Quite posibly the reason I am in Chicago is to ride the L.
- The battery in my XO-1 laptop has died. Can’t wait for my Pandora, but I have been waiting 2 years for that.
Got some new kitchen stuff recently.
Cycling class was a tad exciting this week. 3 chains fell off; on a fixed gear with no brakes, losing the chain means you have to coast to a stop. It was odd seeing people that didn’t have to pedal on the track. Then 2 people collided doing a complex exercise, and one girl slid down the track, getting some scrapes.
I did buy some art, though.