Just some notes/observations in no particular order. (Hence using a <ul> insteal of a <ol>)
- Parking in Chicago sucks. Maybe all big cities are like this. $8/hour, $38 for all day. Except if you enter by 10 and leave by 19.
- Saw the parade. I will upload pictures later
- I am managing to stay in hotels with interesting old buildings.
- Quite posibly the reason I am in Chicago is to ride the L.
- The battery in my XO-1 laptop has died. Can’t wait for my Pandora, but I have been waiting 2 years for that.